Special Edition Golden Knights Zip Bracelet – Made to Order!
The perfect accessory for any Vegas Golden Knights fan!
Each bracelet can be worn 3 ways – closed, open and twisted!
Choose between two zipper bracelets:
1. Black inner zipper with brass teeth, metallic gold outer zipper with silver teeth (may also come with gold teeth). Metallic white top stitching. Black snaps. Brass classic zipper pull.
2. Metallic gold inner zipper with gold teeth (may also come with silver teeth), black outer zipper with brass teeth. Metallic black top stitching (looks like golden flecks embedded into the black zipper material). Antique gold snaps. Brass zipper pull.
Width: 1.75" for both bracelets.
Choose between 3 sizes that are always 2-way adjustable.
Small Length: 6.25" and 7"
Medium Length: 7" and 7.75"
Large Length: 7.75" and 8.5"
If you would like a custom length, please ask. Can accommodate most lengths.
How to determine your bracelet size: use a tape measure to measure your wrist. Whatever the measurement is, add .25" to get a starting comfortable size. For a looser fit, add .5" - .75".
These specific bracelets are made-to-order. May take 3-5 business days.
Gold Inside - Black Outside, Black Inside - Gold Outside
Small, Medium, Large
All sizes listed for bracelets are the actual lengths of the bracelets to the snap closure. Bracelets will correctly fit approximately 1/4" to 1/2" more than your actual wrist size.
|N.Kluger Collection Category||Bracelet Sizes (approximately)|
|Youth/Small||Less than 7"|
|Medium||7" to 7.5"|
|Large||More than 7.5"|
MEASURING YOUR WRIST
If you have a tape measure handy, you can measure your wrist that way in inches. Do not wrap the measuring tape too tightly around your wrist or you may get an inaccurate measurement.
If you do not have a tape measure, you can also take a string or strip of paper to wrap around your wrist, mark it, and then hold the string up to a ruler to get a measurement.
CARE FOR YOUR BRACELET
The wonderful thing about zipper bracelets is that they are made of zippers. These are the same zippers you will find in your clothing, bags and accessories. If you get them wet, they will not ruin. If you get them REALLY wet, they may wrinkle.
If you stain your bracelet, first try a drop of dish liquid on a damp cloth to blot out the stain. For harder stains, try hand sanitizer (it is my go-to for all stains, especially ink).
Each bracelet is finished so that the edges will not fray. However, if you find your bracelet starting to fray at the edges, there is an easy fix.
- Take your bracelet off your wrist (very important).
- Take a lighter (children, ask your parents for help) and lightly hold the flame near the edge of the bracelet and run it back and forth a couple times. Be careful not to light the edges on fire or burn too much of the bracelet unevenly.
- When the edges are cool enough to touch, squeeze them for a few seconds to bind the edges.
NOTE REGARDING HANDMADE ITEMS
All of my zipper bracelets are handmade. Each one is individually assembled and sewn in-house and each charm is applied by hand. Because each bracelet is handmade by me, flaws may occur. There may be a flaw in the sewing. These flaws (in my opinion) make each bracelet unique and give character. While most flaws are hard to see, they still exist and are a cherished sign that nobody is perfect.